Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home again

I'm back from my desperately needed vacation. My goals were to relax, read & write a little.

I read a book that somehow had been on my shelf for nearly a year. I relaxed which had an unexpected result - I've long felt the building where I work is not the healthiest place. After being away for 12 days, having had one headache (weather related) and no real issues, I was back for less than 2 hours before my head was pounding and my allergies had kicked in hard. (Hard enough to set off the vertigo/dizziness.) I must take a look at what I can do to counter them.

I did do some writing. I spent time in the garden at the B&B and at The Sleepless Goat - very different atmospheres but both allowed me to get words down. I also came to some realizations about my main character. Now to keep the momentum and get more words down.

No comments:

Post a Comment