Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Progress - August 16, 2011

Title: Chaos Unleashed
Words Total: 21,936
Words Today: 397
Reason for stopping: Coffee was gone & it was getting late.

Wordage I liked: Anden was pushing past Ayrmid before the echo of the crash from within the cottage died away. Birte braced herself with one hand on the dry sink, the pieces of the teapot surrounding her feet.

"Why didn't you ask for help?" he blurted.

Birte turned to him, grey eyes flashing. "You have helped enough tonight."

Things discovered: Hormones and anger are a bad combination.

*******

I decided to have an early dinner (yummy smoked salmon sandwich) at the coffee shop so I could keep writing. There could have been more words but I need to determine just how angry my two characters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment