Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Progress - September 6, 2011

Title: Chaos Unleashed
Words Total: 23,187
Words Today: 350
Reason for stopping: It's getting late and I have things I need to do at home tonight.

Wordage I liked: "My son came to see me before he left on his first journey across Trella." Julie kept knitting as she spoke. "He was not happy. I'm led to believe you had something to do with that."

Things discovered: Sometimes conversations need to be awkward.

*******

I had hoped to write many words over the long weekend. Other things kept me away from the keyboard - genealogy research (my own, not my characters), apartment things, sleep - but I did talk with C about what has been happening in the story and what I think I'm going to have to do to get this story told. I have two weeks of vacation coming soon (separated by a week at the office) during which I hope to add many words to the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment