Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 11 (late) and Marathoning

Yesterday's numbers are below. I took another look at the bridge scene and tweaked it a bit as well as polishing the next two scenes. At the end of this, I'm going to print out the whole thing & read it through to see if it holds together. Then it will be time to fix any little things I don't like and send it my volunteer readers.


The Camp NaNo marathon begins at noon my time. Until then, I'm dealing with chores. Already arranged to go for coffee with a friend so I can get away from the desk and stretch. :-)

I will be back later to update the numbers.

Title - Tidal Wave (but needs a new name)
Words yesterday - 1,000
Words total - 12,500
Music - Jane Siberry - Sweet Incarnadine: Songs of Love (compilation)

No comments:

Post a Comment