Sunday, November 22, 2009

Space

I'm at the end of a long weekend and wondering where the time went. (I took Thursday and Friday off when I realized I needed a break before Christmas. I lost Thursday to illness and it feels like I'm still recovering.) I'd hoped to have my writing space set up by now.

Don't get me wrong. I've made some progress on it. The bookcases are dividing the front room. The table is mostly where I think it should be. (My design is a bit organic.) Tonight I brought the chair out from the back room.

Now, the goal for after work tomorrow is to find flat space for the large items that are currently on top of the table, clear everything off and set it up as a space for writing and creating. Wish me luck.

(Note to self: just because it's a flat surface, it doesn't mean you can use it to hold piles of stuff. I'm serious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment