Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Aug 15 - Progress

Title: Long Legged Beasties
Words Total: 16,465
Words Today: 2,117
Reason for stopping: I'm going to try stopping earlier than 11 pm to see if that helps me sleep.

Wordage I liked: Gil let me drive. If he thought it would calm me, he was wrong. I knew almost nothing about his people, save that he and his mother were Elders, Shawn was a child and they mostly stayed hidden from the human world. I couldn't shake the feeling we were riding into the heart of enemy territory. Well, I was anyway. Gil was going home.

Things discovered: The heart can take you in directions you never considered.

***

This is working so much better than the YA novel. That one will have its turn but I need to do more worldbuilding before I can really focus on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment