Monday, June 30, 2014

June Roundup

I returned home from vacation in May to the news my team was changing offices the night of my first day back. On one hand, it is great! I went from a 'three bus/10 minute walk/total of an hour' commute (or $25 cab ride) and working from home three days a week to a 'block & a half to the bus/5-8 minute ride/block to the office' commute. On the other, I'm still getting used to being in the office every day after almost two years of working from home.

It all boils down to not a lot of words or progress on the writing front this month. However, Camp NaNoWriMo begins tomorrow and I have great hope that I will rewrite the Beasties novel. Tomorrow is a holiday here, so I have plans to write a good chunk of the day.


June Stats:


Total Words - not many
Completed - nothing
Submissions - 1
Rejections - 1
Outstanding Submissions - 2
Days with writing related activity - not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment