Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Roundup

May was a bit of a crazy month. From my birthday in the first week through the pressure of getting things caught up at work to two weeks of vacation (oh, how I needed those), it was almost non-stop.

I don't have much in the way of solid numbers for the month but I did come to a decision. Rather, while talking with the friend I was visiting, I had to acknowledge something. The big fantasy novel isn't really working right now. When I sit down to look at it, I feel stressed and not in a good way. For the next little while, I'm going to let it rest and focus on the spicy romance novels.

May Stats:


Total Words - not many
Completed - nothing
Submissions - 1
Rejections - 0
Outstanding Submissions - 2
Days with writing related activity - not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment