Friday, January 24, 2014

Fridays and new goal

I always thought Monday would be the worst day creatively for me. After all, I was back at work after the weekend. Why wouldn't I be tired and slothful? Turns out Fridays are the hardest day for me to be creative. Maybe it's because the work week made my brain tired. Maybe it's just that I need the extra time to transition from the day job to the weekend job.

No new words tonight. I did reread what I wrote last night. I think the bones of it will stay but it definitely requires fleshing out. At least I'm past the first hurdle with this part of the storyline.

I've added a new writing goal for 2014: send out one submission per month. I sent January's on the first. I have one ready to go for February. (The market is only open for that month.) Once Alpha has given me feedback on Falling, I'll revise and have it ready for March. (That market closes March 31st.)

I'd like to sell a few of them but that is not within my control. I can only send them out and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment