Thursday, January 23, 2014

Little epiphy

While waiting for something to load for work today, my mind wandered. I was thinking about the 'don't wanna' scene and what follows the point where I stopped. I knew what the overall result would be but realized that 'thing' wasn't going to be able to happen in the moments between the two actions. It needed a little longer.

Which made me realize what the POV character would try to do and why it would fail. "That will make it even worse," I said to myself. "Which means that's what I have to do." And is another reason I never, ever want to meet my characters in real life.

Title: Chaos Unleashed
Words Total:35,839
Words Today:521
Reason for stopping: Finished the scene
Music: Unwoman - The Fires I Started Instrumentals

No comments:

Post a Comment