Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sundays pass quickly

No actual words today. I spent time finding the most recent version of my novel among the many bits and pieces of files. The bits & pieces are now tucked away in a folder for sorting through when I have time. Most can likely be deleted without issue but I have a feeling some of the information may be missing in the 'full' version.

I've been thinking about writing retreats for this year. I am currently planning a trip in May which will see writing happen - likely accompanied by tea and/or coffee and late night talks. I'd like to have at least two more. Perhaps a weekend with like-minded friends. Perhaps another trip to Kingston. (I'd count World Fantasy but I know the writing time will likely be minimal.)

At least I finally found out how to easily set the first page for my manuscripts. (Don't ask. Let's just say what I call something and what the program calls the same something are not the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment